bild1

bild1

Dienstag, 29. April 2014

Málaga, I'm thankful to have been here!

¡Hola amigos! My name is Marcel and I'm 21 years old. I came from Cologne in Germany and I work as an IT system engineer for Bayer in Leverkusen, in the near of Cologne.
During my stay in Málaga, I work with Torsten for MIT school, a ultramodern private school.
MIT School from the front side
In this school is everything particularly and different to a german school. Every class is equipped with a laptop for every pupil, instead of a blackboard they have in every class a smartboard and some classes have tablets instead of Laptops. My task there was to built a own network, foreclosed to the other network devices for around 35 IP-cameras and link them to it. Also I was responsible for the equipment in den classrooms. If some devices should fail, I have to repair it.


When we arrived, my first impression was "Wow!", because on our first evening we went to eat tapas and after that, we visit a higher place in the city, from where we could see the whole city from above in the night!

Overview by night
At the next day we drive first to I.E.S. Campanillas to met the spanish teachers, which support and organized our exchange together with our german teachers. After that we all visit our companys, where we have to work for the next 4 weeks.

In our free time we visit different places in Málaga, for example, of course, the beach and a botanical garden. It was very cool there, because how often you have the chance to see lemon or orange trees, bamboo or other exotical trees that would not be grow in germany? Also we visit other cities like Granada and the Alhambra there and Gibraltar.
For me, Gibraltar was my personal highlight, because there are so much friendly and very funny apes. You could stroke them, let them climb on you and so on! Also we visit different historical places there, like a stalactite cave and a old castle.
An ape, hanging on the abyss and eating a biscuit
Stalactite cave
 For me, this exchange program was one of the best experiences I've ever made!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen