bild1

bild1

Dienstag, 29. April 2014

Malaga , i don't regret it

Hola and hi,

my name is Christian, i am 25 years old and i am working for the Ben Hur Company as an IT-System-Electrican in Germany.
During the time here in Malaga i worked in small Shop from APP Informatica (Computer-Shop).


It was a small shop and there i worked with two other guys. The main part of my work was to fix and repair old computer-system or mobilephones. I changed old computer parts, like mainboards or harddisks or installed a new operating system. It wasn't realy hard work , but it was a lot of fun to work there with my colleges and i talk a lot to them and learned a little bit about spain and the people. 



Besides our work we had a lot of free time and we did a lot of trips to many diffrent places . But the most time we spent at the beach and in the city itselfs.
The beach was very clean and we were able to swim or we played volleyball. 



Malaga at night (first night)




At night the center of city was filled with many people and there were so many clubs and bars , so it was every time a hard decision to chose one of them.


 After we got enough from the city and the beach , we visited places a little bit more outside from Malaga.

Our first goal was Pedregalejo. There were many cliffs and bays and not so many tourists. It was a nice and a big diffrence to the beach near the center of the city, but it was a great trip and beautiful view.

One day i decidid to do a trip on my own. I want to see Malaga from above and so i chosed the highest point a could find and reached.
I walked 3 hours to a hill in the back of the center of Malaga , and it was harder then i thougt , because it was a really hot day and there were not so many shady parts on my way. But the view was amazing... This is/was my absolute favorite place in Malaga. You could see the hole city and the sea.


Malaga



And an other day, david and i walked to a lake near to Malaga.


It was a barrier lake and we walked at this place for two hours and did't see any other person, only nature but our reward was a great view.






But my favorite day was our trip to Gibraltar.
The city itself wasn't so interesting and (in my opinion) there were to many people.
But the rock of Gibraltar was really amazing. You got a really great view and
it was really impressive that you could see an other continent.
Over there is Africa

Africa was so near.... Only the street of Gibraltar was between us.





After we enjoyed the great view we visited the monkeys... 


Only one moment i put my bag on the ground and took a few photos, one monkey saw this and went to my bag. He needed only 3 seconds and it was open and he got my lunch. I hope he enjoyed it.

thief ^^
David filmed the hole spectacle,
 to see it click here





Now only a few days left, and i don't want to leave Malaga. There are so many things left and undone, so i think one time i must come back.
It was a great time and if anyone have the chance to visit Malaga , just do it. I regret nothing.

Best regards

Christan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen