bild1

bild1

Montag, 28. April 2014

Four amazing weeks in Málaga.



Hi, I am Mirko (22) from Cologne. I work at Bull GmbH in cologne and I am really glad to be a part of the Leonardo Da Vinci project. Time flew by and the last days in Málaga have begun. First of all, I want to give a short overview of what I did at work.
The entire period of the exchange, I worked with my twin brother Sven at IES Campanillas, the Spanish school that is responsible for the exchange, like the GSO on our side.  At the school we both have to set up a firewall on an “old” computer. The firewall should be able to act like a proxy and to be able to do NAT forwarding. Relating to the work at IES Campanillas, we both can recap that all teachers we have met were really friendly and helpful to us and we got enough time for the project or to explore the school. 
Besides the work at IES Campanillas, we visit a lot of great places in and around Malaga. Particularly I want to point out the botanic garden and the rock of Gibraltar. The botanic garden was really wonderful and it was relaxed going through it. Gibraltar was just amazing and I guess, it was the best day in the period of time of our stay. The view on top of the rock is so awesome, you can see africa from there. In addition you can see and touch small and fluffy monkeys :).










In addition to our visits, we spend a lot of time at the beach or in the city itself. The beach was very clean and big and we were able to swim too, even if the water was really cold at the beginning. At night Malaga turns into a big party. All the streets were filled with people and you can choose between plenty of clubs, restaurants or bars. Only in the Easter week it was nearly impossible to go out because of the huge amount of people watching the progression of semana santa, a festival Malaga is famous for.
 

In the end I can say the trip to Malaga was very awesome. We learned a lot about Spanish culture, and we refreshed our English skills. I highly recommend this type of exchange to everybody who has the chance to participate.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen